CGTrader is the world’s leading provider of 3D content. More than 300,000 customers globally, including more than 150 Fortune 500 enterprises, trust CGTrader to source and manage three-dimensional content. We have two core product lines: CGTrader Stock Marketplace that unites over 3.5M professional 3D designers, and CGTrader Arsenal, our end-to-end 3D product visualisation platform, that empowers global e-commerce leaders to generate amazing product visuals and AR experiences using 3D models.
We are currently looking for a talented Content Writer to join our B2B marketing team. You will take charge of all our written content as well as contribute to the overall content strategy. We are looking for someone who is opinionated and passionate about delivering high-quality and meaningful content experiences.
The 360 View of Your Challenge:
- Take ownership and produce top-quality written content on 3D/AR and eCommerce topics (landing pages, blog articles, ads, social media messages, guides, etc) based on our messaging principles, tone of voice & SEO guidelines.
- Collaborate cross-team to collect information from subject matter experts, including but not limited to 3D designers, developers, product managers, technical support, operations, and marketing.
- Apply editorial best practices to the content development process. Approach content creation as a journalist rather than a blogger.
- Proofread and edit content submitted by our network of freelance writers.
- Conduct research and gather additional information to quickly master a new topic and actively observe our industry and competitors.
- Partner closely with our Content Lead to understand content performance and optimize as needed.
- Help improve and implement the process, resources, and standards for the Marketing team.
You’ll fit right in if you have...
- 3-5 years of experience as a Content Writer in relevant industries.
- Extraordinary written communication skills: able to consolidate sophisticated ideas into clear, succinct executive summaries.
- Outstanding listening and writing skills, and a keen ability to translate complex concepts into simple, persuasive language.
- Experience with SEO-driven content and SEO tools.
- Native-level English.
- International experience or experience working remotely would be an advantage!
- Personal interest in 3D technology and eCommerce is a major plus!
- Team player with excellent collaboration skills to build relationships across the company and the wider industry.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, positive attitude.
What is on offer:
It is a truly exciting time for CGTrader, with the whole industry on the cusp of a massive breakthrough - a very exciting time to join and become a part of CGTrader’s continued success! You will have an opportunity to really make your mark on the company and work in a fast-paced, data-driven environment, alongside some of the best professionals in the industry.
Our perks go beyond great compensation:
- Work from anywhere - we only ask you to be connected and reachable
- Annual education budget. Dedicated learning budget for courses, conferences and other learning opportunities
- Work from home equipment budget: set up your home office for productivity and convenience with a dedicated WFH budget
- Private health insurance, including well-being programs
- Flexible working hours - manage your time as you see fit
- Social events and team activities: team lunches, happy hours, company retreats, group activities to build better relationships within the team
- Amazing office space in Vilnius with unlimited tea, coffee, biscuits, fruit etc.
We offer a monthly base salary from 1400 EUR to 1800 EUR (net).