CGTrader is the world’s leading provider of 3D content. More than 300,000 customers globally, including more than 150 Fortune 500 enterprises, trust CGTrader to source and manage three-dimensional content. We have two core product lines: CGTrader Stock Marketplace that unites over 3.5M professional 3D designers, and CGTrader ARsenal, our end-to-end 3D product visualization platform, that empowers global e-commerce leaders to generate amazing product visuals and AR experiences using 3D models.
Currently, we are looking for a 3D Technical Lead who will join our service delivery team and will play a key role in accelerating the exciting growth of CGTrader ARsenal platform.
The 360 View of Your Challenge:
- Oversee the technical and visual 3D modeling requirements of our corporate customers;
- Collaborate with internal 3D Development and Quality Assurance teams to ensure that our partner models are being delivered in an efficient and scalable manner;
- Own existing and R&D new modeling pipelines;
- Consult Project Manager and Sales teams on customer requirements;
- Perform model evaluation - grouping and complexity estimations;
- Participate in conference calls with customers to guide them through our delivery process and discuss modeling technical aspects;
- Ensure that modeling request requirements are presented clearly to designers;
- Constantly identify bottlenecks and issues that need to be solved to achieve the biggest impact to project success;
- Collaborate with other departments regarding 3D capabilities ;
- Contribute with your insights and suggestions to optimise delivery workflow and to improve ARsenal platform.
- 3+ years of experience as a 3D designer, 3D technical artist, or 3D Generalist or similar roles (1+ year for junior roles);
- Good understanding of Autodesk 3ds Max, Substance painter, Blender or other digital 3D content creation software use, and automation processes in general;
- Deep understanding of high-poly, knowledge of PBS/PBR modeling is an advantage;
- Experience working with customers directly (not mandatory for junior role);
- Strong sense of ownership, proactively identifying risks and looking for opportunities to mitigate it;
- Practical experience with scripting languages (not mandatory for junior role);
- Able to deliver results individually or as part of a team;
- Very good written and spoken communication in English.
Our perks go beyond great compensation:
- Work from anywhere - we only ask you to be connected and reachable;
- Annual education budget. Dedicated learning budget for courses, conferences and other learning opportunities;
- Work from home equipment budget: set up your home office for productivity and convenience with a dedicated WFH budget;
- 5 additional vacation days during summer;
- Private health insurance, including well-being programs;
- Flexible working hours - manage your time as you see fit;
- Social events and team activities: team lunches, happy hours, company retreats, group activities to build better relationships within the team.
The salary we offer:
We offer a monthly base salary from 1900 EUR to 2800 EUR (net) for mid/senior level and from 1500 to 1900 EUR (net) for junior level. The exact salary will be determined based on the candidate’s experience.