CGTrader is the world’s leading provider of 3D content. More than 370,000 customers globally, including more than 150 Fortune 500 enterprises, trust CGTrader to source and manage three-dimensional content. We have two core product lines: CGTrader Stock Marketplace that unites over 3.9M professional 3D designers, and CGTrader Arsenal, our end-to-end 3D product visualization platform, that empowers global e-commerce leaders to generate amazing product visuals and AR experiences using 3D models.
The 360 View of Your Challenge:
- Moderate 3D assets in a worldwide 3D community;
- Assess the quality of 3D models;
- Provide feedback and technical support to offsite 3D designers and clients;
- Develop and test 3D tools, workflows and pipelines;
- 3D modeling/texturing/animation;
- Help other teams with the technical aspects of 3D design.
- You have a keen interest in 3D modeling and computer graphics;
- You have experience with 3ds Max and/or other 3D software;
- You have a portfolio demonstrating your skills;
- You are organized and able to work on a tight schedule;
- You are fluent in English.
Our perks go beyond great compensation:
- 5 additional vacation days during summer
- Work from anywhere - we only ask you to be reachable and connected
- Annual education budget. Dedicated learning budget for courses, conferences and other learning opportunities
- Work from home equipment budget: set up your home office for productivity and convenience with a dedicated WFH budget
- Private health insurance, including well-being programs
- Flexible working hours - manage your time as you see fit
- Social events and team activities: team lunches, happy hours, company retreats, group activities to build better relationships within the team
The salary we offer:
For junior-mid level role: 600 EUR - 1 400 Eur (after taxes) and for senior role 1 400 - 1 800 Eur (after taxes). The exact salary will be determined based on the candidate’s experience.