CGTrader is the world’s leading provider of 3D content. More than 500,000 customers globally, including more than 150 Fortune 500 enterprises, trust CGTrader to source and manage three-dimensional content. We have two core product lines: CGTrader Stock Marketplace that unites over 5M professional 3D designers, and CGTrader Arsenal, our end-to-end 3D product visualization platform, that empowers global e-commerce leaders to generate amazing product visuals and AR experiences using 3D models.
The 360 View of Your Challenge:
- Own and drive the development of one of CGTrader's products and coordinate your approach with the rest of the company;
- Develop and own product roadmap, manage competing ambitions, generate and validate ideas, adapt to changing circumstances;
- Constantly analyze and identify the next problem that needs to be solved to achieve the biggest impact on business results;
- Translate business objectives into actionable and validated product goals (defining OKRs for your team and aligning them within the company);
- To make sure that product features are built with the best UX and with a focus on delivering maximum value in the shortest time;
- Lead and inspire your team towards achieving goals.
You’ll fit right in if you have...
- 3 years of experience in managing product development in product-focused companies. Practical knowledge of most (or all) concepts and methodologies listed below:
- Product Discovery and planning (Data analysis, customer/user research, stakeholder interviews, process analysis, prioritization, OKRs);
- Clear communication (Why?, What?, How?);
- Product/feature design (Ideation, MVP, UX/Usability focus, simple and effective solutions);
- Agile implementation (Agile methodologies, fast iterations, delivering value, not features);
- Data-driven product development approach;
- Marketplaces (C2C, B2C, B2B2C), e-commerce or B2B SaaS products.
Proven ability to:
- Take complex abstract problems, understand them, disassemble to separate parts and then come up with an appropriate plan to solve them;
- Identify multiple solutions to a problem and then decide effectively which one is the best and explain why;
- Identify good and bad UX and work effectively with UX designer to find the best solution;
- Radically cut the scope to get maximum value from the least effort without sacrificing the quality of User experience.
Our perks go beyond great compensation:
- Opportunity to get stock options;
- 5 additional vacation days during the summer;
- Work from anywhere - we only ask you to be reachable and connected;
- Annual education budget for your chosen courses, conferences, and other learning opportunities;
- Home equipment budget to set up your home office for productivity and convenience;
- Private health insurance, including well-being programs;
- Flexible working hours - manage your time as you see fit;
- Social events and team activities: team lunches, happy hours, company retreats, group activities to build better relationships within the team.
We offer a monthly base salary from 2 000 EUR to 2 800 EUR (net) for mid-level and from 2 800 to 3 500 (net) for senior level.