To apply, write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
CGTrader is the world’s leading provider of 3D content. More than 500,000 customers globally, including more than 150 Fortune 500 enterprises, trust CGTrader to source and manage three-dimensional content. We have two core product lines: CGTrader Stock Marketplace that unites over 5M professional 3D designers, and CGTrader Arsenal, our end-to-end 3D product visualization platform, that empowers global e-commerce leaders to generate amazing product visuals and AR experiences using 3D models.
- Manage and organize the development of a CGTrader products;
- Analyze data to find data inconsistencies, spot product improvements and define more efficient priorities;
- Prioritize and identify the next problem that needs to be solved, minimize blockers and bottlenecks;
- Organize and plan product related projects, coordinate the team and manage the process;
- To make sure that product features are built with the best UX and with a focus on delivering maximum value in the shortest time;
- Be organized and make sure you don’t create bottlenecks or information debt in the process. Be involved in the process and suggest ways to improve it;
- Coordinate your approach with stakeholders, make sure you provide consistent and clear information and decisions are synchronized between the team members.
- 3 years of experience in managing product development in product-focused companies;
- Experience in product discovery and planning (data analysis, user research, process analysis, prioritization);
- Good math and data analysis skills for developing product logic or analyzing complex problems;
- Ability to communicate clearly and to the point, without going too much into the detail or staying too much in high-level abstractions;
- Examples of effective product/feature building (from ideation to MVP);
- Experience with Marketplaces (C2C, B2C, B2B2C), e-commerce or B2B Saas products.
Our perks go beyond great compensation:
- Opportunity to get stock options;
- 5 additional vacation days during the summer;
- Work from anywhere - we only ask you to be reachable and connected;
- Annual education budget for your chosen courses, conferences, and other learning opportunities;
- Home equipment budget to set up your home office for productivity and convenience;
- Private health insurance, including well-being programs;
- Flexible working hours - manage your time as you see fit;
- Social events and team activities: team lunches, happy hours, company retreats, group activities to build better relationships within the team.
We offer a monthly base salary from 2 000 EUR(net) to 3 600 (net)