3D Pipeline Engineer (Mid level)
CGTrader is the world’s leading provider of 3D content. More than 500,000 customers globally, including more than 150 Fortune 500 enterprises, trust CGTrader to source and manage three-dimensional content. We have two core product lines: CGTrader Stock Marketplace that unites over 5M professional 3D designers, and CGTrader Arsenal, our end-to-end 3D product visualization platform, that empowers global e-commerce leaders to generate amazing products visuals and AR experiences using 3D models.
Currently, we are looking for a 3D Pipeline Engineer who will join our growing 3D Software Engineering team to work on innovative solutions that will be used by the global CGTrader designer community. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a quickly growing company and impact the development of the whole 3D ecosystem.
The 360 View of Your Challenge:
- Building scalable 3D automation pipelines
- Creating tools for Autodesk 3dsMax using Python / MaxScript
- Creating scripts and plugins for Blender using Python
- Creating tools for Autodesk Maya using Python / MEL Script
- Understanding specifics of V-Ray / Arnold renderers
- Automating processes with Python
- Debugging pipeline / render farm issues
You’ll fit right in if:
- You have a good understanding of Autodesk 3ds Max / Blender, digital 3D content creation software use, and automation processes in general
- You have good knowledge of Python
- You have experience in writing flexible, user-friendly tools and ensuring their interoperability in complex pipelines
- You have an understanding of PBR workflow
- Nice to have: understanding of 3D formats ecosystem
- Nice to have: familiarity with Flask and microservices development
What is on offer:
It is a truly exciting time for CGTrader, with the whole industry on the cusp of a massive breakthrough - a very exciting time to join and become a part of CGTrader’s continued success! You will have an opportunity to really make your mark on the company and work in a fast-paced, data-driven environment, alongside some of the best professionals in the industry.
Our perks go beyond great compensation:
- Opportunity to get stock options
- 5 additional vacation days during the summer
- Work from anywhere - we only ask you to be reachable and connected
- Annual education budget for your chosen courses, conferences, and other learning opportunities
- Home equipment budget to set up your home office for productivity and convenience
- Private health insurance, including well-being programs
- Flexible working hours - manage your time as you see fit
- Social events and team activities: team lunches, happy hours, company retreats, group activities to build better relationships within the team.