CGTrader is the world’s leading provider of 3D content. More than 370,000 customers globally, including more than 150 Fortune 500 enterprises, trust CGTrader to source and manage three-dimensional content. We have two core product lines: CGTrader Stock Marketplace that unites over 3.9M professional 3D designers, and CGTrader Arsenal, our end-to-end 3D product visualization platform, that empowers global e-commerce leaders to generate amazing product visuals and AR experiences using 3D models.
The 360 View of Your Challenge:
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying, structuring processes;
- Manage sales data and improve Salesforce CRM processes and CRM setup;
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, Product departments to improve collaboration between all departments, communicate sales needs to the other departments, and train sales team on the latest changes in the product and marketing teams;
- Use data and reports to make decisions about bottlenecks in the sales process;
- Set up dashboards and reports, both in CRM and beyond, to track sales operations and cross-functional efficiencies, and identify areas for improvement;
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and create and provide relevant sales training materials to assist with onboarding new sales talent.
You’ll fit right in if you have...
- You have at least 1-3 years of proven experience in a B2B sales operations role;
- You have experience working with Salesforce CRM;
- Capabilities in problem-solving and crafting efficient processes;
- A result and success-oriented mentality;
- Comfort with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change. Startup experience is a major plus;
- You are fluent in English and have very good written and verbal interpersonal communication skills;
- You pay great attention to details and have strong organizational skills.
What is on offer:
It is a truly exciting time for CGTrader, with the whole industry on the cusp of a massive breakthrough - a very exciting time to join and become a part of CGTrader’s continued success! You will have an opportunity to really make your mark on the company and work in a fast-paced, data-driven environment, alongside some of the best professionals in the industry.
Our perks go beyond great compensation:
- Work from anywhere - we only ask you to be connected and reachable;
- Annual education budget. Dedicated learning budget for courses, conferences and other learning opportunities;
- Work from home equipment budget: set up your home office for productivity and convenience with a dedicated WFH budget;
- 5 additional vacation days during summer;
- Private health insurance, including well-being programs;
- Flexible working hours - manage your time as you see fit;
- Social events and team activities: team lunches, happy hours, company retreats, group activities to build better relationships within the team.
We offer a monthly base salary from 1 800 to 2 200 EUR (net).