Performance Marketing Manager (B2B)
We are committed to changing the way people access, adapt, and adopt 3D content to transform the way they experience everything.
CGTrader offers a full-service 3D visualization solution for enterprises designed to help transform 2D product images into photorealistic 3D content. Combining over 15 years of experience in 3D visualization with our global community of 3D design professionals, CGTrader creates high-quality, photorealistic 3D assets in any volume and complexity – quickly and cost-effectively.
CGTrader has a proven track record of working with large enterprise customers including Fortune 500 companies. Among our customers and partners are Google, Nike, Microsoft, Crate & Barrel, Shopify.
- Developing and executing CGTrader ARsenal’s multi-channel performance marketing strategy;
- Help to plan, define and execute demand generation funnel for CGTrader ARsenal’s SaaS platform;
- Brainstorm new creative growth strategies and collaborating with the team to launch fast experiments and A/B tests;
- Conduct competitor research to evaluate, develop and improve existing campaign initiatives/goals that lead to recommendations for revising campaign strategies;
- Manage daily operations of paid display and programmatic campaigns, organic and paid social media as well as SEM;
- Provide hands-on optimization of ad campaigns across all marketing channels towards the company’s performance KPI, with an emphasis on SQLs, LTV and CAC metrics;
- Analyse campaign performance data and constantly optimize to generate growth and ensure pipeline contribution;
- Consolidate and build internal reports analysing KPI achievements and assessing the success of campaigns;
- Collaborate with brand, product, and sales and account managers to create promotional concepts.
- At least 2 years’ experience in campaign management / ad ops role utilizing ad tech platforms and web analytics tools, including Google AdWords, Facebook advertising, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google Analytics & Google Data Studio;
- An analytical mindset and methodical approach – extensive Excel skills and an ability make recommendations based on statistics;
- Possess knowledge of trends, best practices, and key metrics in B2B and digital marketing;
- Acute attention to accuracy and detail;
- Excellent organizational skills, growth mindset and proactive approach;
- Knowledge of marketing tools such as HubSpot, Zapier, Mailchimp or similar – a plus;
- Willing to wear multiple hats and roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
What is on offer:
It is a truly exciting time for CGTrader, with the whole industry on the cusp of a massive breakthrough - a very exciting time to join and become a part of CGTrader’s continued success! You will have an opportunity to really make your mark on the company and work in a fast-paced, data-driven environment, alongside some of the best professionals in the industry.
On top of this, we also offer:
- Salary based on your experience;
- Flexible working hours to suit your work/life balance;
- Private health insurance;
- Professional development budget;
- A great workplace culture (including fun company and team building events!);
- Great future opportunities to grow along with the business.
We offer a monthly base salary from 1400 EUR to 2500 EUR (net).