CGTrader is the world’s leading provider of 3D content. More than 300,000 customers globally, including more than 150 Fortune 500 enterprises, trust CGTrader to source and manage three-dimensional content. We have two core product lines: CGTrader Stock Marketplace that unites over 3.5M professional 3D designers, and CGTrader Arsenal, our end-to-end 3D product visualisation platform, that empowers global e-commerce leaders to generate amazing product visuals and AR experiences using 3D models.
The 360 View of Your Challenge:
- Create meaningful, SEO-friendly marketing content that drives traffic, engagement and leads;
- Content includes: blog posts, customer interviews, social content, email content, video scripts and possibly, podcast content;
- Collaborate with the Head of Marketing to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial calendar/ plan;
- Create content consistent with our brand standards and voice;
- Work with the Marketing team on integrated campaigns and growth initiatives, and be a key part of the cross-functional content process;
- Research brands, industries, customers, and audiences; glean useful and sharable insights.
You’ll fit right in if you have...
- Excellent writing skills: you view writing as your core competency;
- Experience creating content for a growing SaaS business with a growing social audience;
- Editorial/brand building mindset;
- Experience writing about eCommerce and related topics would be a huge plus!;
- Self-motivated and highly-organized, able to work independently with cross-functional teams, and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Our perks go beyond great compensation:
- Work from anywhere - we only ask you to be reachable and connected;
- Annual education budget. Dedicated learning budget for courses, conferences and other learning opportunities;
- Work from home equipment budget: set up your home office for productivity and convenience with a dedicated WFH budget growth mindset;
- Private health insurance, including well-being programs;
- Flexible working hours - manage your time as you see fit;
- Social events and team activities: team lunches, happy hours, company retreats, group activities to build better relationships within the team.
- Amazing office space in Vilnius with unlimited tea, coffee, biscuits, fruit etc.
We offer a monthly base salary from 1200 EUR to 2000 EUR (net).