CGTrader is the world’s leading provider of 3D content. More than 300,000 customers globally, including more than 150 Fortune 500 enterprises, trust CGTrader to source and manage three-dimensional content. We have two core product lines: CGTrader Stock Marketplace that unites over 3.5M professional 3D designers, and CGTrader Arsenal, our end-to-end 3D product visualisation platform, that empowers global e-commerce leaders to generate amazing product visuals and AR experiences using 3D models.
The 360 View of Your Challenge:
- Deliver on key analyses and projects, including multiple types of market analysis, competitive analysis, market sizing and opportunity evaluations
- Assist management team in preparing board and investor materials, metrics and analyses
- Analyze data including performance and productivity to extract actionable insights
- Forecast business results or competitor actions
- Drive data tracking decisions to build efficient data collection
You’ll fit right in if you have..
- University/Bachelor’s degree in a related subject – e.g. Finance, Economics, etc.
- 2+ years experience in strategy consulting and/or high-growth technology companies in a similar role
- Exposure to a wide range of data and analytical concepts and methodologies, example: market sizing, competitive analysis, customer needs analysis, forecasting / econometrics
- Strong analytical skills, including data analysis and problem solving
- General understanding of the key business and financial drivers that determine the firm’s success
- Project management skills and experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills (including presentations) as well as listening and interpretation skills
- Data science skills and proficiency in MySQL would be a bonus
- High degree of ownership, focus and efficiency
Our perks go beyond great compensation:
- Opportunity to get stock options
- Work from anywhere - we only ask you to be reachable and connected
- Annual education budget. Dedicated learning budget for courses, conferences and other learning opportunities
- Work from home equipment budget: set up your home office for productivity and convenience with a dedicated WFH budget
- Private health insurance, including well-being programs
- Flexible working hours - manage your time as you see fit
- Social events and team activities: team lunches, happy hours, company retreats, group activities to build better relationships within the team
- Amazing office space in Vilnius with unlimited tea, coffee, biscuits, fruit etc.
Salary we offer:
from 1500 EUR to 2200 Eur (after taxes)