CGTrader is the world’s leading provider of 3D content. More than 300,000 customers globally, including more than 150 Fortune 500 enterprises, trust CGTrader to source and manage three-dimensional content. We have two core product lines: CGTrader Stock Marketplace that unites over 3.5M professional 3D designers, and CGTrader ARsenal, our end-to-end 3D product visualization platform, that empowers global e-commerce leaders to generate amazing product visuals and AR experiences using 3D models.
The 360 view of your challenge:
- Creating, reviewing and maintaining security policy, standards and procedures;
- Drive the different types of security risk assessments (people, process, technology) across different business lines and manage risks via the risk register;
- Own governing policies for security tools, responding to events and evaluating data to enable reporting and subsequent analysis;
- Ensure assurance activities are appropriately implemented across different business lines, be able to test the effectiveness of those controls along with providing advice and guidance for improvements;
- Logical access management;
- Conducting annual reviews on currently on-boarded vendors;
- Reporting security status and events to management;
- Thinking of and implementing new ways to automate and improve security across the business.
You’ll fit right in if you have:
- At least 2 years of experience in the Information Security field;
- Understanding of information security and related principles;
- Good understanding of PSD2, GDPR and other compliance and regulatory frameworks;
- You'll need excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. You should be confident in explaining security terms and principles to an audience who may not be familiar with the underlying concepts;
- You are fluent in English.
Our perks go beyond great compensation:
- Work from anywhere - we only ask you to be reachable and connected
- Annual education budget. Dedicated learning budget for courses, conferences and other learning opportunities
- Work from home equipment budget: set up your home office for productivity and convenience with a dedicated WFH budget
- Private health insurance, including well-being programs
- Flexible working hours - manage your time as you see fit
- Social events and team activities: team lunches, happy hours, company retreats, group activities to build better relationships within the team
- Amazing office space in Vilnius with unlimited tea, coffee, biscuits, fruit etc.
There is a possibility to work full-time or part-time in this position.
Salary we offer:
We offer a monthly base salary from 1 700 EUR to 2 500 Eur (after taxes).