We are committed to changing the way people access, adapt, and adopt 3D content to transform the way they experience everything. CGTrader offers a full-service 3D visualization solution for enterprises designed to help transform 2D product images into photorealistic 3D content. Combining over 15 years of experience in 3D visualization with our global community of 3D design professionals, CGTrader creates high-quality, photorealistic 3D assets in any volume and complexity – quickly and cost-effectively. CGTrader has a proven track record of working with large enterprise customers including Fortune 500 companies. Among our customers and partners are Google, Nike, Microsoft, Crate & Barrel, Shopify.
The Team and Role
We are looking for a tech-savvy, experienced, and energetic sales/account management professional to join our Key Account Management team.The Key Account Management team is responsible for sales of 3D visualization solutions for enterprises designed to help transform 2D product images into photorealistic 3D content.Our target customers are medium-sized and large online retail companies as well as consumer product brands and manufacturers. The majority of our customers are from the furniture industry.
You will work closely with new and existing customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals. You will evangelize 3D product visualization and asset management solutions that will help them reach their business goals and blaze new trails within their industry. You will contribute to our business growth in a fast-paced, dynamic, collaborative, and exciting atmosphere, as a valued member of our company.
Because there is a wide range of 3D solutions and some customers require custom ones, you would work closely with 3D and delivery specialists to help map out the best strategy for your customer.
- Taking over Sales Qualified Leads from the Sales Development team and converting them to opportunities;
- Presenting CGTrader services to potential customers according to their needs;
- Demonstrating the product;
- Preparing price quotes and negotiating;
- Preparing and submitting contracts, closing opportunities;
- Managing ongoing relationships, discovering up-sell and cross-sell opportunities;
- Pushing forward our B2B sales process through calling and emailing;
- Representing CGTrader at various events across the EU and the US;
- Analyzing quantitative sales and delivery data, and rapidly reacting to emerging opportunities, changing conditions;
- Gathering feedback from customers for the product/development team;
- Using Salesforce and other tools to track progress and report goals;
- Educating customers about our business processes;
- Doing serious client due diligence;
- Preparing recurring and occasional reports;
- Proactively indicating delivery risks and issues.
- You have at least 2 years of proven experience in a B2B sales role in the tech industry;
- You have experience working with CRM platforms and data analytics tools. Experience using Salesforce is a plus;
- You are fluent in English and have very good written and verbal interpersonal communication skills. Fluency in other languages is a major plus;
- You have experience in giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients;
- You are capable to lead the client from lead to repetitive buyer;
- You are able to build relationships with potential and existing customers effectively;
- You are able to constructively communicate with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders;
- You pay great attention to details and have strong organizational skills;
- You are able to adapt to an evolving business landscape and feel comfortable in a fast-paced environment. Startup experience is a major plus.
What is on offer:
It is a truly exciting time for CGTrader, with the whole industry on the cusp of a massive breakthrough - a very exciting time to join and become a part of CGTrader’s continued success! You will have an opportunity to really make your mark on the company and work in a fast-paced, data-driven environment, alongside some of the best professionals in the industry.
On top of this, we also offer:
- Salary based on your experience;
- Flexible working hours to suit your work/life balance;
- Private health insurance;
- Professional development budget;
- A great workplace culture (including fun company and team building events!);
- Great future opportunities to grow along with the business.