CGTrader is the world’s leading provider of 3D content. More than 300,000 customers globally, including more than 150 Fortune 500 enterprises, trust CGTrader to source and manage three-dimensional content. We have two core product lines: CGTrader Stock Marketplace that unites over 3.5M professional 3D designers, and CGTrader Arsenal, our end-to-end 3D product visualisation platform, that empowers global e-commerce leaders to generate amazing product visuals and AR experiences using 3D models.
We are currently looking for an experienced (mid-level) SEO Manager to join our B2B marketing team. As an SEO generalist with on-site and off-site SEO experience, you will take charge of all our organic acquisition efforts in the international markets, helping us create a new product category. We are looking for someone knowledgeable, passionate, and a great communicator.
A little bit more about the product and the team:
At CGTrader ARsenal, we are building a product that will change the way brands sell online. Combining our proprietary technology with the world’s largest 3D designer community, we’re giving retailers a seamless way to generate photorealistic product visuals and interactive shopping experiences at scale. This means goodbye traditional photography and hello virtual product photoshoots!
If you’re excited about technology, innovation and e-commerce, this might be your chance to influence the future of online shopping. As a team, we value expertise, proactiveness, and a good sense of humour – keep on reading if that sounds like you!
The 360 View of Your Challenge:
- Analyzing keyword research, search trends, and competitor analysis to identify opportunities for growing our organic traffic that leads to conversions;
- Using a variety of digital tools including Google Search Console, Ahrefs, Surfer, Buzzstream, Screaming Frog, and others to perform technical SEO audits and checks, implement required on-page changes, and enhance the website’s performance;
- Working with our Content Lead and a network of writers to create and publish optimized content through a variety of media. You will also be responsible for optimizing internal linking, meta information, and driving new initiatives;
- Implementing a link-building strategy: monitor, expand, and improve the link portfolio through outreach and other white hat SEO techniques;
- Providing regular updates to the team and wider practice on digital trends and opportunities;
- Using Google Analytics, Salesforce and Google Data Studio, report to the team on KPIs and demonstrate RoI;
- Technical SEO experience is an advantage!
You’ll fit right in if you have...
- You consider yourself a mid-level SEO expert and have 3-4 years of experience in SEO either at an agency or at a B2B company, ideally in a global setting;
- You have a track record of leveraging SEO tactics to scale a SaaS/B2B product;
- You are comfortable with all aspects of SEO, from technical to content and link-building;
- You are excited by the idea of taking on a relatively new site in a new market and turning it into a dominant player;
- You want to become a deep subject matter expert in SEO;
- You are excited by the prospect of working at a fast-growing startup and having loads of ownership from day one;
- You have experience using Google Search Console, Ahrefs, Surfer, Buzzstream, Screaming Frog, and other SEO tools;
- You have a positive outlook and proactive approach to problem-solving, with examples of using initiative.
What is on offer:
It is a truly exciting time for CGTrader, with the whole industry on the cusp of a massive breakthrough - a very exciting time to join and become a part of CGTrader’s continued success! You will have an opportunity to really make your mark on the company and work in a fast-paced, data-driven environment, alongside some of the best professionals in the industry.
Our perks go beyond great compensation:
- Work from anywhere - we only ask you to be connected and reachable;
- Annual education budget. Dedicated learning budget for courses, conferences and other learning opportunities;
- Work from home equipment budget: set up your home office for productivity and convenience with a dedicated WFH budget;
- 5 additional vacation days during summer;
- Private health insurance, including well-being programs;
- Flexible working hours - manage your time as you see fit;
- Social events and team activities: team lunches, happy hours, company retreats, group activities to build better relationships within the team.
We offer a monthly base salary from 1 000 EUR to 1 800 EUR (net).