Sales Executive (French or Spanish speakers)
CGTrader is the world’s leading provider of 3D content. More than 370,000 customers globally, including more than 150 Fortune 500 enterprises, trust CGTrader to source and manage three-dimensional content. We have two core product lines: CGTrader Stock Marketplace that unites over 3.9M professional 3D designers, and CGTrader Arsenal, our end-to-end 3D product visualization platform, that empowers global e-commerce leaders to generate amazing product visuals and AR experiences using 3D models.
The 360 View of Your Challenge:
- Taking over Sales Qualified Leads from the Sales Development team and converting them to opportunities;
- Presenting CGTrader services to potential customers according to their needs;
- Demonstrating the product;
- Preparing price quotes and negotiating;
- Preparing and submitting contracts, closing opportunities;
- Managing ongoing relationships, discovering up-sell and cross-sell opportunities;
- Analyzing quantitative sales and delivery data, and rapidly reacting to emerging opportunities, changing conditions;
- Gathering feedback from customers for the product/development team;
- Using Salesforce and other tools to track progress and report goals;
- Educating customers about our business processes;
- Doing serious client due diligence;
- Preparing recurring and occasional reports;
- Proactively indicating delivery risks and issues.
You’ll fit right in if you have...
- You have at least 5 years of proven experience in a B2B sales role in the tech industry;
- You have experience working with CRM platforms and data analytics tools. Experience using Salesforce is a plus;
- You are fluent in English and French or Spanish. Have very good written and verbal interpersonal communication skills. Fluency in other languages is a major plus;
- You have experience in giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients;
- You are capable to lead the client from lead to repetitive buyer;
- You are able to build relationships with potential and existing customers effectively;
- You are able to constructively communicate with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders;
- You pay great attention to details and have strong organizational skills;
- You are able to adapt to an evolving business landscape and feel comfortable in a fast-paced environment. Startup experience is a major plus.
What is on offer:
It is a truly exciting time for CGTrader, with the whole industry on the cusp of a massive breakthrough - a very exciting time to join and become a part of CGTrader’s continued success! You will have an opportunity to really make your mark on the company and work in a fast-paced, data-driven environment, alongside some of the best professionals in the industry.
Our perks go beyond great compensation:
- Work from anywhere - we only ask you to be connected and reachable;
- Annual education budget. Dedicated learning budget for courses, conferences and other learning opportunities;
- Work from home equipment budget: set up your home office for productivity and convenience with a dedicated WFH budget;
- 5 additional vacation days during summer;
- Private health insurance, including well-being programs;
- Flexible working hours - manage your time as you see fit;
- Social events and team activities: team lunches, happy hours, company retreats, group activities to build better relationships within the team.