Machine Learning Engineer
We are CGTrader, a market-leading startup in the 3D space, and we are looking to take our operations to the next level. To maintain our position at the cutting edge of the industry, we are looking to leverage AI and Computer Vision combined with our vast database of 3D models for solving a challenge of automatically creating 3D models from 2D images. We have opportunities available for 3D Computer Vision / AI / Machine Learning engineers to join a highly data-driven environment and become the cornerstone of a new practice.
What You Will Need
- Bachelors or Masters in computer science, engineering, physics or mathematics with specialization in computer vision, image science or machine learning areas
- At least 2-3 years of experience working with Machine Learning (Deep Learning).
- Good understanding and working experience of various fundamentals and concepts of image processing, computer vision and machine learning
- Strong grasp of deep Learning building blocks and architectures. Familiarity with image models such as AlexNet, VGG, GoogleNet.
- Experience with open source computer vision and deep learning libraries such as OpenCV, Caffe, TensorFlow
- Familiarity with python a big plus
- Experience of an Agile environment
- Matlab knowledge is a strong plus
- Interests in augmented reality and rendering systems
- Strong technical communicator. Plots and graphs should be your tool of choice, and you’re capable of explaining complicated concepts to a non-technical audience
Nice To Have
- Experience with code optimization, parallelization and deployment. Familiarity handling large amounts of image data.
- Strong understanding of 3D environments (the real world doesn’t count!)
Why You Will Love this Opportunity:
Alongside a great company, the work itself will provide you with continuous improvement and a constant challenge!
- Work on incredibly hard problems in computer vision that are in huge demand and holds a lot of value to the industries like AR / VR, e-commerce. We have the ideas and we need your computer vision experience to make it a reality
- Create world-class computer vision products
- Work in a dynamic team that provides continuous opportunities for learning and growth
- Create 3D reconstruction algorithms and methods to automate the process of 3D modelling
- Automate various aspects of 3D modelling
- Research and Develop methods for extracting 3D data from 2D images
- Work closely with top-notch engineers from our 3D team
- Come up with innovative solutions for first-time problems
What’s on Offer
It is a truly exciting time for CGTrader, with the whole industry on the cusp of breakthrough - a very exciting time to join and become not only a part of it, but a driving part of CGTrader’s continued success! You will have an opportunity to develop our Computer Vision practices from the ground up and strongly influence technical decisions.
On top of this, we also offer:
- A very competitive salary
- Flexible working hours to suit your work/life balance
- Private Health Insurance
- Professional Development Budget
- A great workplace culture
- Great future opportunities
If you would like to apply, please send over your CV to our careers email!