Spartan hoplite shield pendant set 3D print model
Ready to print, prepared and tested STL file and Rhino source for editing or modifying.
Text on the back side is just for presentation on the rendered pictures. Model files contains NO TEXT.
Set contains 8 subversions of the same design:
- Coin-like with hollow back side.
- Coin-like with flat and clear back side that can be used for engraving.
- Puffy version for use as keychain with spinning bail
- Puffy version with smaller classic bail
- Versions with partialy flat and clear backside that can be used for engraving
- Pendants with hollow back side for spinning and classic bails.
Diameter of shield: 20mm
- Puffy: 4.45mm
- Part.flat: 3.82mm
- Coin: 2.17mm
- Regular(hollow back side): 3.23mm
Volumes for different subversions:
- Puffy: 902 mm^3
- Part.flat: 881mm^3
- Coin: 443mm^3
- Regular(hollow back side): 358mm^3
Also added STEP and ACIS/SAT files exported from Rhino (and tested in other CAD software)