KwikJet - The 3D Printable Jet Boat 3D print model
Kwikjet RC jet-boat is based on proven New Zealand jet-boat design principles to give the best handling possible. This 1/8th scale jet boat features a fully 3D printed integrated jet pump with two cooling loops for high cooling performance. There is an option for a 3D vectoring nozzle for the jetpump, or the more robust steering nozzle with reversing bucket. See pictures for details :-)
Download the build guide PDF: www.simply3d.co.nz/buildguide (to be updated - recently added a thick bottom hull and the 3D vectoring jetpump nozzle and they have to be added to the manual still will do when I get time)
- Minimum 3D printer build volume: 202 x 202 x 185mm
- Any standard slicing software (Cura, Simplify3D, Slic3r etc)
- 0.4mm nozzle.
- Soldering iron with solder
- Craft knife
- Screw drivers
- Allen keys
- Side cutters
- A drill with a 3mm and 5mm drill bit
- Tools to cut 5mm shaft to length, and to cut or file a flat spot. Any workshop will be able to do this for you.