RMS Titanic GIANT 4 meter 3d printable remote controlled 3D print model
MASSIVE 4 meter Remote Controlled RMS Titanic 3D print model
3d printable RC ready RMS Titanic.
- All dimensions and measurements to original blueprint specifications, except where RC functionality and 3d printing requirements needed minor adjustments.
- No detail basic hull and superstructure. Great for a new model project to fit out with your own detail.
- No instruction manual, but easy to match parts to picture of 3d model.
- Popular 1/72nd scale model, - 3.7M in length.
- 119 STL files.
- Each STL requires 12 cubic inch build space to print. (This will probably be the biggest model you've ever printed... you'll need it!).
- You will require about 45x 1kg spools of plastic to complete.
Each BernCo STL has been specifically sized and designed to be printed on a 12" Pegasus Makerfarm 3d printer. You can find them from http://www.makerfarm.com. They are the most affordable printers of their size in the world, and are second to none with quality! I have successfully printed over 20 Armidale patrol boats, two 2 meter LPA ships, two Smit London tug boats, and one massive world record breaking 4 meter Titanic over the past 3 years, and it is STILL going as strong as new today! You cannot kill them! And they are big enough to print anything you throw at it! So for the best lasting results with this model, you must invest in a Makerfarm printer!
Not for resale or distribution. All rights reserved by BernCo Models, Australia.