Retro Car of 1967 3D printable model 3D print model
Retro Car of 1967 3D printable model
This model has separate wheels in order to print without or with minimum supports. Wheels have to be glued in place after printing. This model consists of 6 basic parts:
- wheels: 2 docking pairs (see assembly figure). If desired, you can glue joints;
- hollow body basic;
- the bottom of the body in which the wheels are mounted (see the figure of installation);
- a set of additional parts that can be printed if desired (door handle, mirror, windshield wipers and logos). Total 14 pieces.
Dimensions (with wheels): Length:27,0 mm (1,06 in) Width: 10,5 mm (0,41 in) Heght: 6,8 mm (0,26 in)
Modelled as 5 watertight shells (car body and 4 wheels).Ready to print.
Archive included file formats:
- 3D max 2014 - 17,78 Mb
- 3D Max 2016 - 18,22 Mb
- Stereolithography STL files group (14 pieces) - 10,3 Mb
- OBJ - 13,07 Mb
- FBX (Multi Format) - 7,32 Mb
- 3D Studio 3ds - 4,60 Mb
Please contact me if you have questions or need assistance with the model.Thanks.