The Viper - Ashe - Overwatch 3D print model
The Viper belongs to Ashe, Elizabeth Caledonia Calamity, the leader of the of the Deadlock Gang. This semi-automatic rifle keeps any naysayers at bay, especially that McCree.
The gun is split up into parts for easy printing. Align the parts for gluing with the provided Pipe Connectors or use the reccomended 3/4in PVC pipe. The total length is 1167mm or rougly 46 inches. I reccomend using a PVC pipe cut to approximately 725mm or 28.5 inches to hold together the barrel.
This gun features LEVER ACTION! For the lever to stay at rest I have provided holes on both the lever and stock where magnets can be glued. There are 8 magnet holes. Use 2 for a loose hold and up to 8 for a strong hold. The magnets that fit the model are found below:
There are 2 versions: Optmized (Lever Action, minimal Supports, and fits most printers) and a .iges uncut version (If you would like to slice it yourself).
As I print up the gun myself I will upload more pictures for everyone to see. I'm excited to see others print this as well!
- 14 piece version was removed (optimized should be used instead)
- The stock's width was decreased by 6mm
- The PVC hole for the barrel was lengthened
- Standard version was removed (optimized should be used instead)
- Overall gun size was decreased by 10%
- Certain features enhanced to account for scaling
- All holes resized respectively
- Trigger separated from Base_1 for easier printing
Disclaimer: All files are subject to change as the design progresses.
NOTICE: THIS IS NOT A REAL GUN. Those unfamiliar with the prop itself may mistake it for a real gun. Use responsibly.
To keep up to date with sales and more designs go to: https://www.instagram.com/openchestdesign/?hl=en
Email me at OpenChestDesign@gmail.com for special requests and for any questions you might have. I design cosplay accessories, armor, and weapons tailored to your request!