Hi-Capa 1911 airsoft pistol PDW carbine conversion kit 3D print model
Carbine conversion kit for airsoft pistol Hi-Capa by Tokyo Marui, WE, KJW. This updated version finally supports TM Hi Capa Gold Match, KJW Hi Capa (even 6 inch version) and many others.
- Hera styled stock
- 6 inch (KJW) extender part.
- Requires rotary tool (Dremel) and drill working because Body design is optimised for very easy printing. Model is without through holes so there are no overhangs.
- m3 screws assorted
- m3 square nuts
- m5x26 screw, spring (from pen) for folding stock
- m5x38 screw and m5 nut for optional fixation feature
- manually made by user spring loaded lock button
Feel free to ask for product support, assembly instructions, parts list, and everything in direct messages or fb.me/niels.bor or instagram @darkmatterworks Other photos and more info here: http://darkmatterworks.com/2018/10/24/tokyo-marui-hi-capa-5-1-carbine-conversion-kit/
- Fast pistol release (holster style)
- Optional mounts for even better fixation of pistol with slide release screw
- Spring loaded lock
- 6 picatinny rails
- Osprey-style hollow suppressor rotation mounted
- M4/M16 stock compatible
- Folding stock
- Ambidextrous charging handle
- Access to all original controls
- Silencing design
3d printing related features:
- Tested to successfully print on home-grade FFF/FDM printers
- Checked tolerances of shrinking plastic like ABS or PETG (0.5-1%)
- M3 Hex nuts replaced to M3 Square nuts because they better fit to printed plastic
- Splitted suppressor mount for easier printing
- Single part body 253 mm can be printed on delta (kossel) printers
- Improved overhanged areas angles for easier printing without supports
- Cutouts for less material usage and weight reduction
- Printed model is sanded and dyed with black semi-matte paint.
- Best printed with PETG filament