Foldable Laptop Stand 3D print model
- .stl files - for printing
- .stp & .f3d files - if you want to edit
- .3fm file - with the configuration I used for printing my stand (the one on the pictures) on my mk3s
You will need
- 4x 3M screw length 40~55mm
- a 3D printer which bed has at least one dimension equal or bigger than 250mm
- PETG filament (tested) PLA should also work, but that stand feels lower quality with PLA.
- Suitable for laptops up to 14' or 15' - with thin bezzles (works well with my Dell XPS15). You will not have a good experience with a big&bulky gaming laptop on this.
- the triangular patter you see is generated in PrusaSlicer, not in CAD - by using 0 top and bottom layers
- the .3mf file included is generated with a 0.6mm nozzle profile but prints perfectly on a 0.4 nozzle - it is a result of my long experimentation with printing wider than the nozzle.
- I'd say it's an easy print to get right if you use a Prusa mk2/2.5/3/3s, Prusa Slicer and will use my .3mf file. I can't tell you how hard will it be to recreate all that in Cura, but should be possible.
This product has no reviews yet