Watch winder by Damian Lickindorf - mechanics only 3D print model
This package includes only the mechanical assembly, you need to come up with your own electronics and program to control this watch winder. This should not be hard as you only need an Arduino + a stepper driver.
Included are: .stl files .step assembly .iges assembly .f3d assembly
If you buy a roller bearing with a seal, you need to remove it, and than flush the included grease out with WD40. This way you will reduce the amount of torque reqired for the stepper to rotate the mechanism.
If you use Fusin 360 utilise the .f3d file, if other software, try .iges or .step If you want to go straight to the slicer, use the .stl files. the 30T bevel gear and Base will need supports when printing.
- 32mm long NEMA11 stepper motor
- 90x140x16 ball bearing - without shielding or you can take the shielding of yourself
- a standard small limit switch DM1-02P or DM3-02P
- a pillow for watches that is about 50mm wide and has the largest diameter of about 70mm
- stepper motor driver and and some microcontroller (arduino) to provide input signal for it, you have to manage electronics and programing yourself, they aren't a part of this package