LCVP Landing craft - WW2 Allied boat - Game ready - PBR Low-poly 3D model
This is a highly detailed game ready 3d model of a LCVP Landing craft - Higgin's boat Allied World War 2 landing craft, Higgins boat was a landing craft used extensively in amphibious landings in World War II. It comes with original mesh with 4 texture sets, ideal for FPS game. Model is also ready for animation and 3ds max scene contains minimal rigging - pivots are in proper place and meshes are linked. Example renders are from Marmoset Toolbag and Substance Painter.
Complete features are in the list below:
- Low Polygon Model (~17k polys, ~33k tris, ~21k verts)
- Real-life dimensions: lenght ~11m, width ~3,3m, height ~3m
- PBR Textures
- Textures packed for Unity and Unreal Engine 4
- 4 texture set
- 4K Texture Resolution, TGA format
- 1 texture color variant (other texture variants are available per request)
- Mesh format included - FBX, OBJ, MAX
- Created in 3DS Max 2018, contact me if you need file saved in older version
For any questions feel free to contact me!