Shrimp Boat Poser Vue 3D model
A shrimp fishery is a fishery directed toward harvesting either shrimp or prawns. Fisheries do not generally distinguish between the two taxa, and the terms are used interchangeably.
A number of the larger species, including the Atlantic white shrimp (Penaeus setiferus), are caught commercially and used for food. Recipes utilizing shrimp form part of the cuisine of many cultures: examples include jambalaya, okonomiyaki, poon choi, bagoong, Kerala and scampi.
People who catch shrimp are referred to as "shrimpers," and the act of catching shrimp is called "shrimping." Strikers are the crewmen on the boat who set up and strike the nets. Common methods for catching shrimp in the United States include otter trawls, cast nets, seines, and shrimp baiting. Trawling involves the use of a system of nets.
Product Features (Poser):
* This model is made entirely of 3-point polygons.
* The steering wheel can rotate.
* The rudder can move left and right. (An ERC dial on the BODY links the rudder to the steering wheel.)
* The propeller can rotate (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
* Includes a basic cabin interior.
* Left and right doors can open and close.
* Four hatch covers can open and close, with basic holds for shrimp, fish, or whatever your fisherman can catch.
* Top searchlight can rotate and tilt up and down (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
* This model uses complex mapping so the templates may look odd.
The model will load into the scene at full size, in relation to the Poser people. You can then move the ship down (or your people up) to create scenes of the people on the decks.
If you want to render a scene without people, simply reset the size of the model back to 100%.
Please keep in mind that this model was originally designed for distance shots. Although it has been tested to work fine in Poser, some textures may looked pixellated or blurred when viewed close-up.
Product Features (Vue):
* Vue object: includes vob file: 87,842 polygons
* All of the parts have their joint centers set for easier animation.
* Colorized using texture maps and Vue shaders.