XS Power Lithium S1600 Battery Low-poly 3D model
Detailed and realistic 3d model of a XS Power Lithium S1600 Battery.
Great texture mapping. Includes all textures and envmaps. Printing Ready. Game Ready.
- forms and proportions of the 3D model most similar to the real object;
- detailed enough for close-up renders;
- the model is ready and does not needed smoothing modifiers;
- can be easily used in game development;
- can be printed in 3d printers;
- mid poly model with excellent details.
Materials and Textures:
- 3ds max files includes standard materials with textures and custom reflection maps.
- textures in .PNG format.
Organization of scene:
- all objects and materials in scene are named appropriated;
- real world size (system units = cm);
- one skylight, one portal light.
- native file format (3ds max 2011 + MentalRay);
- all previews were rendered in 3ds Max 2011 with Mental Ray;
- the model is ready for use and visualization in 3ds max from 2011 to newer versions.
- for better experience, open the native max 2011 file or import the FBX one.
Warning: Depending on which software package you are using, the exchange formats (.obj, .3ds and .fbx) may not match the preview images exactly. Due to the nature of these formats, there may be some textures that have to be loaded by hand and possibly triangulated geometry.
Check out our other models, there is a lot of stuff with great details for a fair price!