Porsche New Crests Low-poly 3D model
Porsche New Hood Crests.
File contains 2 Porsche Crests from 1994 till today.
- They are all modeled in 3ds Max and all having VRay materials applied with textures, bumpmaps and VRay displacement maps.
- Models are somehow low to midpoly, are grouped, centered, have meshsmooth applied and most of them have high-res textures.
- All models are scaled to real life scale in mm and are centered.
- All models separated in different folder with preview picture included.
- No isolated polygons, no coincident vertices or faces, no missing textures.
Textures can go up to 3500x3500 for a part of the emblem (horse opacity or bumps).
Rendering scenes are not included.
Important: If you buy this pack, you can use them comercially, meaning you can sell any one of these models, but not as a pack, not more than one at a time, and included in a max file that must contain another object inside that is the main object (for example you can sell your car with a badge attached to it, or you can sell a table with a lot of objects and one of these badges is one of them, but you cannot sell a badge or more and nothing else).