Panzer IV - WW 2 German Tank - Game Ready - PBR - 3D model Low-poly 3D model
This is a game ready 3d model of a Panzer IV Ausf. H German World War 2 medium tank. It comes with original mesh and one** LOD** which is 50% lower poly count than original, as well as** two texture variants** (gray and desert). Side skirt armor on turret and body can be removed for additional modularity. Model is also ready for animation and 3ds max scene contains minimal rigging - meshes are linked and constrained and tracks can be animated by panning UVs horizontally.
Complete features are in the list below:
- Low Polygon Model (~24,5k polys, ~47k tris, ~24k verts)
- 50% LOD (~9,7k polys, ~19k tris, ~9,7 verts)
- Real-life dimensions: lenght ~6m, width ~3m, height ~2.5m
- PBR Textures
- 4K Texture Resolution, TGA format
- 2 texture sets - Body and Tracks
- 2 texture variants - Gray and Desert (other texture variants are available per request)
- Tracks can be animated by panning UVs horizontally
- Ready for Unity and Unreal Engine 4.
- Mesh format included - FBX, OBJ, MAX
- Created in 3DS Max 2018, contact me if you need file saved in older version
For any questions feel free to contact me!