Gift boxes with bows part 2 3D model
The model has the correct geometry, is fully textured, the model can be used for nearby renders, the scene does not have garbage, only what you see on the render and on the screenshot from the program.All objects in the scene have clear names with properly named materials and textures. The whole scene is in a separate layer. Each box has its own group with the same name (box, box cover, bow).
The materials of the patterns for the packaging were drawn with the aid of black and white masks. texture size for boxes 4096 x 4096 JPG. textures for bows 1000 x 1000. In the Archive Texture are all the necessary textures for the scene. And in the archive ADD Texture you will find a small collection of textures that you can use for your own purposes. As you can see from the screenshots that one pattern texture has several masks, with a combination of several masks you can additionally create your own stunning, colorful packaging patterns.
For ease of use textures, all objects have the same UVW scale. In addition to bows, they have their own scale.
- all scene: Polys - 319842 Verts - 319874 objects in the scene have only quadrilateral polygons;
model name is equal to its size
- gift box_ 11 11 30 Polys: 45676
- gift box_ 14 14 4 Polys: 30690
- gift box_ 17 17 15 Polys: 41434
- gift box_ 20 13 11 Polys: 39616
- gift box_ 20 20 20 Polys: 40748
- gift box_ 21 18 6 Polys: 42702
- gift box_ 25 15 3 Polys: 37188
- gift box_ 31 12 11 Polys: 41788
- 3ds max 2015 CoronaRender
- 3ds max 2015 Vray
- 3ds max 2012 CoronaRender
- 3ds max 2012 Vray
- FBX Scanline
- OBJ Scanline
- strip path to all textures have been removed;
- Units used: mm;
- plugins are not required;
- the model is in the center of coordinates;
- Model tested for the presence of all the textures;
- The model does not have Non-Quads polygons;
- The model is fully prepared for work, just drag it into your project.