Old Diving Helmet LowPoly PBR Low-poly 3D model
A low poly vintage diving helmet made of copper and bronze.
Detailed Description Info:
- Model: Diving Helmet
- Media Type: 3D Model
- Geometry: Quads/Tris
- Polygon Count: 6895
- Vertice Count: 7144
- Textures: Yes
- Materials: Yes
- Rigged: No
- Animated: No
- UV Mapped: Yes
- Unwrapped UV's: Yes Non-Overlapping
- High-quality polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of source objects.
- Model solutions are optimized for polygon efficiency.
- There are 3 variants of textures of your choice.
- The model was rendered in 3Ds Max V-Ray.
- There is also a ready-made text for Corona render, UE 4 and Unity 4.
- The model is fully textured with all materials used.
- When importing several models into the scene, there is no problem with the namespace.
- There is no need for cleaning, just drop the model into your scene and start rendering.
- To open the scene does not require a special plugin.
- All textures in 2k resolution.
- 3Ds Max 2015 scene
- FBX (Multi Format)
- Substance painter project
- Textures in the format PNG for V-Ray, Corona, UE 4, Unity 4. Every model has been checked with the required software.
This product has no reviews yet