Starship Bridge 4 for Poser 53464 3D model
Introducing the next Starship Bridge set for Poser, created by Richard Duda and John Hoagland.
On the outer "ring" are the crew stations, which are used to monitor all of the ship`s functions, ranging from Tactical to Science to Operations to Engineering.
In the center is the captain`s chair, and next to it, the first officer`s/ executive officer`s chair.
Behind the captain and first officer is a standing station which provides access to additional tactical or weapons information.
In the center-front of the bridge is the helm and navigation station, which, unlike previous starships, is manned by one officer. His chair can rotate along a rail to provide access to all the controls.
The Rear Stations are not designated for a specific purpose and can be reconfigured to suit the needs of each mission.
* Includes one Poser figure model (obj, cr2, png)
* Also includes a Poser scene file (pz3) with a light set
* As is usual for our Starship Bridges, all walls (and the ceiling) can be hidden for easier camera placement.
* The helm chair can rotate along the metal "rail" (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
* All four of the crew chairs can rotate around and move (all rotate and trans dials can be adjusted). Or, since they are separate body parts, feel free to hide or show them depending on the needs of your scene.
* Right and left doors can open and close (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
-Although all of the doors can open, there are no corridors behind the doors. We recommend using one of the many corridor sets, for sale here, for background hallways.
* The Plaque (on the Ops Wall) is a separate part, which can be moved or hidden to suit the needs of your scene.
-The Plaque itself uses "maximized" mapping so it can take any image.
* One set of textures (at 2048x2048 pixels) is included.
* The wall textures are 4096x360 pixels for greater detailing.
* Templates are included for all materials.
* Hide/ show each wall and the ceiling
* Hiding/ showing the Tactical Wall will also hide/ show the right side doors.
* Hiding/ showing the Rear Wall will also hide/ show the right rear doors.
* Hiding/ showing the Ops Wall will also hide/ show the left side doors and the plaque.
* Fifteen (15) poses are included to position your V4 character at the various stations.
* These poses should work with other figures with some adjustment.
* Twelve camera files are included.
* The camera files also hide any walls which may be blocking the camera.
* The light set in the included scene file has Ambient Occlusion enabled for the top light.
-This will create additional detailing, but may increase render times.
Recommended for use in Poser 5 and above, though the Ambient Occlusion lighting will only work in Poser 6 and above.