Sci-Fi Interior Pack Low-poly 3D model
This interior with unique design and modern furniture. The interior is made in a quiet style, so it is suitable for any game.
Images contain screenshots of the game engine Unity 5.
- Modular Sci-Fi Interior
- Ready PBR Textures
- High-Resolution Textures
- All 3D Models are optimized (Low Poly)
- Ready animations (Doors, windows, elevator, etc.)
- The archive contains the sounds
The archive contains an Asset Package for Unity 5. This finished project for Unity 5, you can immediately use.
Features Asset for Unity 5
- Realtime GI
- Ready PBR Materials
- Physically Based Rendering
- Image Effects (Antialiasing, Bloom, SSAO, etc.)
- Asset includes Prefabs, Sounds, Scripts, etc.
Modular Sci-Fi Interior Using modular components, you can create a new interior of any size.
Sci-Fi Interior Pack includes:
- Central room
- Living room
- Storage room
- Small sofa
- Big sofa
- Small Table
- Big Table
- Computer Table
- Media Center
- Universal Storage
- Crates & Containers
- Modular Components
Some 3D models have holographic displays. You can easily change the content of any picture, because each image is stored in a separate file (texture).
Please rate this project, write your opinion and impressions. I would be glad. Thank you. Andrei Grebenshchikov (aka Aniow)
Additional Information 3D Models
- 3D models are ready for use in games.
- 3D Models has real-world scale and is centered at 0,0,0.
- 3D Models grouped for easy selection.
- 3D models have correct and logical names.
- Clean geometry.
- Quads and triangles only.
- Interior was modeled in real-world scale.
- Units: Centimetre.
- Polygons: 173 394.
- Vertices: 172 963.
- Textures have correct and logical names.
- Qualitative UV maps.
- Color/Albedo Map.
- Metalness Map.
- Normal Map.
- Materials have correct and logical names.
- No special plugins needed to open scene.
Available file formats:
- 3ds Max (2013).
- UnityPackage (Unity 5).