Peregrine Spacecraft for DAZ Studio 3D model
From the a far-off future (or a far away past) comes this sci-fi spaceship. Smaller than a typical starship, but larger than a shuttlecraft, this ship can do it all, from hauling cargo or escorting an ambassador with stolen information.
But don`t think this ship is a push-over- this ship comes ready for battle! Three laser banks are mounted on the top and bottom of the hull, each of which are computer-controlled to hit any target within range.
The hyperdrive/ warp propulsion system makes this ship the fastest piece of hardware in the galaxy. Just be sure to obey all speed limits in whichever galaxy you visit.
- DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with 98,549 polygons.
- Landing gear can move and down, with a pose control dial on the Body.
- Front ramp can open and close, with a pose control dial on the Body.
- Rear lift can open and close, with a pose control dial on the Body.
- The stand on the lift can be repositioned or hidden/ shown to suit the needs of your scene.
- The right and left chairs in the cockpit can rotate, with ERC dials on the Body.
- The captain's chair can rotate, with a pose control dial on the Body.
- The doors behind the cockpit do not open and there is no hallway behind the doors.
Two interior sections are included:
- A cockpit which be seen through the windows
- A small hallway behind the front ramp.
- One set of texture maps; some materials include bump maps.
- Includes 3 Iray material presets:
- Alternate (blue glow with dark trim)
- LDStudio (purple glow with dark purple trim)
Note: this model is designed for exterior shots and some textures may look pixellated when viewed up-close.
This product is designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray.