Falcon Heavy Rocket Low-poly 3D model
This is a model of a Falcon Heavy Rocket. The model was originally created in 3Ds Max 2015, then fully textured in Substance Painter and rendered using V-Ray.
|| FEATURES ||
- This model is accurately sized to match the real object.
- Objects are grouped and named according to their real purpose.
- Clean and optimized topology is used for maximum polygon efficiency.
- Model is fully sub-dividable to allow Turbosmooth Iterations to increase mesh smoothness if needed.
- All textures and materials are tailored and applied for high quality render results.
- All objects have fully unwrapped UVs.
- No extra plugins are needed for this model.
- Lights and cameras are not included in the scenes.
|| SPECS ||
- Model consists of 214782 Polygons and 222661 Vertices.
- Model consists of quads only.
- Model Dimensions: W 1221cm x L 507cm x H 7000cm.
- Units in all formats: #centimeters.
|| TEXTURES ||
- PBR Metal-Roughness and Specular-Gloss Textures.
- All textures are PNG format with the following resolutions 4096 x 4096 px.
- All textures are created from original photographs or drawings.
This product has no reviews yet