Woodland Photoscan Objects - tree stumps only 3D model
Free samples link (that includes one of these 9 objects): www.cgtrader.com/free-3d-models/scanned/various/woodland-photoscan-object-samples
I've compiled into this collection the 9 tree stumps from the Woodland Photoscan Objects pack, all with diffuse textures and placed into a blend file. Full collection link: www.cgtrader.com/3d-models/scanned/various/woodland-photoscan-objects
There are also FBX files if preferred although there are no material files for these FBX models.
- High resolution textures for each object as well as detailed meshes
- Proxy meshes for preview rendering attached to each object in the blend files (otherwise exported)
- Real world metric sizes in blender
- Ready to use objects in the blend files; mask and decimation modifiers on all high resolution objects, materials and diffuse textures for each object
- The FBX files may have a different scale from Blender to what your preferred package may use
- There are artefacts on textures from the photoscanning process which can be seen close up
- Viewing multiple assets in the blend files at once in texture mode is quite intensive and may slow down your computer
- Every high resolution object has a mask modifier attached in the blend file but this can be turned off for custom situations to get a bit more geometry showing where needed
- Textures are all 8192 dimensions with the exception of the proxy meshes which have 512 dimension textures.
- Even though the textures do come in large sizes, due to the original scans inefficient UV maps they should not be considered quite as high resolution as they are
- All textures are albedo/diffuse maps only, an effort has been made to reduce the baked in shadows/highlights from the photoscanning process but they do remain noticeable to a degree on most assets. This is why lit and unlit pictures are included as a preview of this
- All objects (including the proxy meshes) have their own materials but only in the blend files