Melia Azedarach Trees Optimized low-poly 3d model ready for Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), games and other real-time apps.
Melia Azedarach Trees Optimized are the highly optimized model with High-Resolution texture to give realistic and faster rendering. This product comes with superb quality and Perfect model for closed renders and visualization. Give superb look and feel in gaming engine. Neat and clean polygons and every edge have to mean.
The model has an optimized low poly mesh with the greatest possible number of simplifications that do not affect photo-realism but can help to simplify it, thus lightening your scene and allowing for using this model in the real-time 3d applications.
Real world accurate model. Correctly scale modeled to represent precisely like in real world.
In this product, all objects are ERROR FREE. All LEGAL Geometry. No overlapping faces and vertices.
This model has Unwrapped UVs, smartly overlapping UVs.
Make your scene light and optimized. Reduce up to 70% render time with this welled optimized model without compromising the quality of output
Subdivisions not required for this product.
This Product is Made for Gaming
- Perfect for Architectural, Product visualization, Gaming and VR (Virtual Reality)
- No Plugin Needed
- Light setup not included
- Real world scaled model with Feet unit setup
- Make scene optimized and extreme light. Reduce render time
- Easy to use & tweak. Just drop model into your scene and start rendering and visualizing
- All textures path are stripped for no Error or Assets Missing. All textures and materials are included and assigned
- Well organized Model Name, Material name, Layers, Reset X Formed
- Materials, textures, objects are clearly named in English.
- This product contains 4 separate objects
- Average height: 34'11" to 43'10"
- Quad/Tris Polgons Only
- 6 High Res Textures used
- 1 Default Scanline Standard Materials (Multi-Sub Object) used
Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2011 with V-Ray
Inside the Package: (ZIP File)
- 3Ds Max (2011)
- FBX Format file
- OBJ Format file
- Texture Maps
|Number of objects||4|
|Objects with duplicate names||0|
|Objects with non-100% scale||0|
|Objects with Default names||0|
|Objects without materials||0|
|Scene bounding box size ( X / Y / Z )||102.14 m / 26.54 m / 34.72 m|
|Renderer Name||Default Scanline Renderer|
|Type of lighting||No lighting|
|Object name||Object type|
|Unique texture names||6|
|Relative texture paths||1|
|Absolute texture paths||0|
|Relative texture paths|
|Default material names||0|
|Material name||Material type||Number of textures|
|5 and more-sided polygons||0|
|Number of layers||2|
|Names of layers used in scene||Number of objects in layer|