EVERYPlant Red Mangrove 03 --15 Models-- 3D model
Name: Red Mangrove
Scientific: Rhizophora mangle
This Variation: 3 of 12
Habitat: This plant thrives on coastlines in brackish water and in swampy salt-marshes in tropical and sub-tropical climates.
Range: Found in estuarine ecosystems throughout the tropics. Widespread throughout the Americas, Caribbean, Africa, Oceania, Australia, and other places.
Notes: Probably the best known mangrove tree, this plant is characterised by its stilt roots giving it the well-known mangrove appearance. Its seeds fully develop on the plant before dropping and surviving up to a year in salt-water, hence it's ability to colonise new territories.
Included in this Package: 15 models in total
- Standard -- 140,259 polygons -- 16.24m tall. Fully mature and in relative health. Useable in most scenes and applications.
- Distressed -- 114,993 polygons -- 16.24m tall. Showing an increased level of foliage damage and disease, as well as missing and broken branches.
- Unhealthy -- 85,977 polygons -- 15.95m tall. In a relatively poor state with much of its foliage missing or diseased.
- Dying -- 34,362 polygons -- 15.95m tall. Tree is just hanging onto life and showing only unhealthy and diseased foliage.
- Dead -- 7,109 polygons -- 8.96m tall. Showing only bare and broken branches and dead foliage. It's trunk may be broken part way up.
- Uprooted -- 31,122 polygons -- 6.75m tall. Dead or dying tree that has fallen onto it's side. It may be a full length trunk, or a broken one.
- Ancient -- 183,523 polygons -- 22.3m tall. A very old tree, larger than normal, considerably gnarled, and with heavier, drooping branches.
- Young Mature -- 130,403 polygons -- 14.05m tall. Fully matured but not at its full height yet.
- Young -- 42,098 polygons -- 8.73m tall. Smaller plant some half way through it's maturing cycle.
- Immature -- 4,117 polygons -- 2.89m tall. Plant is small and hasn't reached its mature aspect.
- Sapling -- 929 polygons -- 77.7cm tall. Very small and young plant.
- No Fruit -- 93,581 polygons -- 16.24m tall. No fruit generated
- Less Fruit -- 118,304 polygons -- 16.24m tall. Fruit generated, but less than what is found on the Standard model.
- More Fruit -- 181,690 polygons -- 16.24m tall. Fruit generated, but more than what is found on the Standard model.
- Displacement -- 765,150 polygons -- 16.24m tall. Same as Standard model except the trunk and branches have displacement applied to it, adding to the detail level and increasing poly count. Intended for close-up renders.
Re-meshing available upon request, eg adaptive mesh for lower poly count (this is the default setting and is as supplied), uniform mesh for easier editing, strict quads, tris, mixed, poly increase or decrease, etc. No charge to existing customers of the product.
Many other modifications to models also available upon request. No charge to existing customers of the product.
The textures included in this pack are mainly 4k (4096x4096) to cater for detailed renders, this is the default map size and is included in each of the file format download files, no need for seperate downloads. However these may be slow to load or render on some system and may not be necessary in all situations. To allow for this, medium 2k, small 1k, and tiny <1k textures are also available and may be downloaded alongside the various model formats. Different texture sizes can simply be swapped in or out by copying the Maps sub-folder; no need to manipulate the materials in your editor. Please use whichever best suits your system and needs.
EVERYPlant has a mission ... which is to model every plant species in the world (plus some extinct, fantasy and sci-fi variations as well)! Okay, maybe not every plant, but at least the identifiably different species which have at least a common name! Want to keep track on how that's going? You can find the details at our facebook page. Please join us. https://www.facebook.com/EVERYPlant.Project/