EVERYPlant English Oak 13 -- 10 Models 3D model
Name: English Oak
Scientific: Quercus robur
This Variation: 13 of 20
Habitat: Widespread in temperate climates. Often forms dense woodland, along with other tree species.
Range: Native to most of Europe, Asia Minor and parts of North Africa. It is widely cultivated as an ornamental tree in temperate regions. It has become naturalised in many parts of its introduced range.
Notes: A grand tree which may naturally live to an age of many centuries. Today, as in the past, English Oaks are planted as an important forestry tree producing a durable and attractive hardwood. There is considerable folklore and mythology associated with this tree making it an important spiritual and cultural species in many regions and religions.
Included in this Package: 10 models in total
- Standard (spring, summer) -- 311,593 polygons -- 26.9m tall
- Early Autumn -- 313,333 polygons -- 26.8m tall
- Mid Autumn -- 315,487 polygons -- 26.8m tall
- Late Autumn -- 323,827 polygons -- 27.2m tall
- Winter -- 331,591 polygons -- 27.1m tall
- Distressed -- 261,650 polygons -- 27.1m tall
- Unhealthy -- 121,616 polygons -- 26.1m tall
- Dead -- 9,720 polygons -- 22.8m tall
- Immature -- 80,492 polygons -- 5.3m tall
- Young -- 206,355 polygons -- 14.1m tall
Average poly count: 227,566
EVERYPlant has a mission ... which is to model every plant species in the world (plus some extinct, fantasy and sci-fi variations as well)! Okay, maybe not every plant, but at least the identifiably different species which have at least a common name! Want to keep track on how that's going? You can find the details at our facebook page. Please join us. https://www.facebook.com/EVERYPlant.Project/