juniper01 Low-poly 3D model
Junipers are coniferous plants in the genus Juniperus /dʒuːˈnɪpərəs/ of the cypress family Cupressaceae. Depending on taxonomic viewpoint, between 50 and 67 species of juniper are widely distributed throughout the Northern Hemisphere, from the Arctic, south to tropical Africa, from Ziarat, Pakistan east to eastern Tibet in the Old World, and in the mountains of Central America. Junipers vary in size and shape from tall trees, 20–40 m (66–131 ft) tall, to columnar or low spreading shrubs with long trailing branches. They are evergreen with needle-like and/or scale-like leaves. They can be either monoecious or dioecious. The female seed cones are very distinctive, with fleshy, fruit-like coalescing scales which fuse together to form a berry-like structure, 4–27 mm (0.16–1.06 in) long, with 1–12 unwinged, hard-shelled seeds.
Fully detailed and textured scene. Originally modelled in 3ds max 2014. Final images rendered with corona.
Inside scene: -models -materials -textures
- High quality polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
- Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency.
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- Max models grouped for easy selection & objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.