Karambit knife - black matte 3D model
A Low polygon count 3D model of a Karambit Knife , designed for use with in 3ds max with corona renderer.
This package contains following items:
- One 3ds max file setup with corona renderer 2 plug-in (you need the plug-in in order to use this file properly)
- One 3ds max file setup with Vray 3.6 (includes light rig and renders basic images out of the box)
- One FBX file for import of the 3D models in all major 3D packages (no shaders).
- One OBJ file for import of the 3D models in all major 3D packages (also no shaders).
- One .3ds file for import of the 3D models in all major 3D packages (also no shaders).
- All textures are 8196x8196px .
- This model is separated to parts , so you can open the groupe and see all parts.
- When opening the file you will have a complete scene studio , so you can render it immediately , or you can delete all objects except the groupe named Karambit knife.
- Preview images rendered in corona renderer 2, no color correction and no post production.
- For best results, this model is recommended for use(render) on computers with at least 08 gigabytes of RAM.
notice : I have used turbosmooth modifier with 2 iterations . so the polygons/vertices count will change : ** without turbosmooth : polygons (3939) vertices (4169). ** with turbosmooth On : polygons (121960) vertices (62244) Feel free to ask additional questions should you have any, (click the Author name on the left to enter his profile and then use the green contact button on the right to get to him).
Thanks, and as usual, have fun!