Weapon Special Attachments Low-poly 3D model
Pack of special attachments with different skins for customizing your weapon. All assets are PBR-ready.
- This pack includes 7 assets of weapon attachments : action lasers, flashlight, holographic sight and silencers.
- Each asset contains additional LOD and custom collision mesh.
- Sights, lasers and flashlight have correct mount for Picatinny rail. Silencers have appropriate recess for mounting on modern assault rifle barrel.
This product contains Unreal Engine 4.15 assets, Unity 5 package, FBX and OBJ files.
NOTICE: Pack for Unity contain only prefabs, meshes, collisions, materials and textures and doesn't contain any interactive elements or user-interface implementations.
In UE4 delivery:
- Each asset have a simple blueprint setup which allows skin change and prevents user from assigning wrong skin. Also, lasers and flashlight have an ability of toggling visibility of light and laser beams and changing their lightness and color.
- Silencers blueprints contain only skin change interface.
- All possible modification actions organized in rollout called ‘Modification’ which is unique for every newly added blueprint actor class.
- Collimator sight contains 5 different texture aim marks.
- Collimator, lasers and flashlight blueprints contain trigger volumes with overlapping of which system enabling or disabling keyboard input. The size of trigger volumes, events and input keys can be easly changed by user.
Physically-Based Rendering : Yes
Current key mapping: Double Action Laser - '1' and '2' (red and green laser toggling) Laser Sight - '3' Flashlight - '4' Collimator Sight - '5' (change aim mark)
All models built in real world scale.
Meshes : 21 (7 original meshes, 7 additional lods and 7 collisions) Materials and Material Instances: 15 Textures : 41 Texture Sizes: 10x4096 , 25x2048 , 1x512, 5x64 LODs : Yes Collision mesh: Yes
Vertex Count (in order [lod0, lod1, ucx]): Double Action Laser DBAL: 4 322, 2 676, 70 Holographic Collimator Sight: 1 326, 928, 38 Laser Sight: 510, 354, 36 Flashlight: 956, 667, 38 Silencer Round 1: 576, 365, 58 Silencer Round 2: 464, 288, 34 Silencer Square: 346, 218, 48
Textures naming convention
_A - Albedo or Base Color (Diffuse) _M - Metallic or Metallness _R - Roughness (inverse of Glossiness) _N - Normal Map _AO - Ambient Occlusion _P - Packed channel map for Unreal Engine where Red is for Metallic Green - for Roughness Blue - Ambient Occlusion
_unity_P Packed channel map for Unity 5 where Red is for Metallic Green for Ambient Occlusion Blue empty Alpha Smoothness (inverted Roughness)
_unity_N Normal Map for Unity 5 (inverted Green channel)