3D Russian Soviet machine gun T 72 UTES RIGGED LOW-Poly Low-poly 3D model
The NSV (Utes, 'Cliff') is a 12.7 mm caliber heavy machine gun of Soviet origin, named after the designers, G. I. Nikitin, Y. S. Sokolov and V. I. Volkov. It was designed to replace the DShK machine gun and was adopted by the Soviet Army in 1971.
- Rigged -Realistic 3d model of Soviet machine gun -The mapping greated in UVLayout v2 Pro
- The model is made of only quads and tris poligons.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- High quality polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects
- The model was created in 3ds max 2017
- Materials are used only in 3ds Max a file ( V-Ray)
- Model can be animated.
- Coordinates of the location of the model in space (x0, y0, z0).
- Scale of all details (100,100,100).
- Materials, objects and textures have the correct names.
- This model is meant for VFX production, broadcast, movies, documentary film, commercials, video game reels, advertising, It is very detailed and looks great with good rendering and compositing.
- Units: cm
- Scene is not included, only model, materials, textures and rig
The Animation are not included
Included 1 textures set: T72_MG (Diffuse, Reflection, Glossiness, Normal, IOR) 4098 x 4098 (PNG 16Bit)