- UE4 - Museum VR - Full Version - 4 in 1 3D model
This virtual museum environment contains 82 optimized models of real world ancient works of art, originating from many ancient cultures of Europe, Asia and Northern Africa. Actual ancient relics that are found on display at the great museums around the world were photo-scanned and optimized to be used in a variety of your Unreal projects.
Supported Unreal Engine versions: 4.18 - 4.19 - 4.20 - 4.21 - to be regularly updated as new versions come out.
- 4 connected big museum spaces with columns, lights, and marble benches
- Baked lighting
- 26 ancient Greek & Roman art assets
- 16 ancient Egyptian art assets
- 23 ancient Asian art assets
- 13 later post-classic era European art assets
- Accurate description tags for most of art pieces
- Every sculpture has a Blueprint consisting of a pedestal and description tag.
- Albedo maps - 2048x2048
- Normal maps - 2048x2048
- Collision: Automatically generated
- Average Poly-count per statue 5000 triangles.
Number of Meshes: 113( 31 environment meshes and 82 works of art meshes)
Number of Materials: 109
Number of Textures: 176
Platforms Tested: Windows, Oculus Rift.
Documentation Included: No
1 x Demo map