Operating Room 2 3D model
A highly detailed surgery room 3d scene.
The geometry is clean, built mostly on quads (98% quads), with no N-gons, no coplanar faces, no coincident or isolated vertices.
Originally modeled in 3ds Max 2010, The 3ds Max version comes with both standard and V-Ray materials.
Only the V-Ray version has the illumination and rendering settings as seen in the previews.
The model can be converted for free, on request, to any format you may need. Contact support for a free file
- High quality polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects. -Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency (in 3DS MAX the meshsmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary).
- All objects and materials havee logically name for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop model into your scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
Hope you like my models