Crew Quarters for Poser 3D model
Let you crew members relax while they're not on duty. Includes a king-sized bed, a couch and chair in the main room, a chair in the desk nook. Also includes a separate bathroom with a shower.
Includes a hallway behind the room. The doors on the hallways can open and close, but there are no hallways on the other sides of the doors.
- Includes the following Poser figures (obj, cr2/ png):
- Chair 1, at 1,257 polygons.
- Chair 2, at 2,380 polygons.
- Couch, at 2,380 polygons.
- Table, at 876 polygons.
- Room 1 (without furniture), at 98,385 polygons.
- Room 2 (with all furniture in the scene and parented to the room)
- All walls (and the ceiling) can be hidden for easier camera placement.
- Includes 7 doors which can open and close (with an ERC dials on the BODY).
- The bed is a separate part which can be hidden/ shown or repositioned to suit the needs of your scene.
- The front wall includes an exterior wall so you can make scenes looking in from the windows.
- One set of textures is included.
- This model uses Poser`s shader nodes for some materials.
- All of the monitor screens use their own texture map, which makes it easy to change the screens and customize the room to suit the needs of your scene.
- Hide/ show each wall and the ceiling.
- Hiding and showing the left wall hides and shows the left doors, hiding the right wall hides and shows the right doors..
- Nine camera files are included.
- The camera files also hide any walls which may be blocking the camera.
- Use these to render your scene or as a starting point.
All of the sales images were created using the included camera files.
Recommended for use in Poser 5 and above; has not been tested in DAZ Studio.