garage - waste oil collector Low-poly 3D model
The waste oil collector has been developed as part of a group of workshop tool models.
- The model was developed in blender 2.79 and uses the Subdivision modifier (set to level 1, this can be increased in blender to smooth out the model as you require) and bevel edge modifier.
- The number of vertices and polygons provided relate to the base mesh (5767(verts)-11450(tris)-faces(5656)) for the sublevel 1 model mesh these are ((49464 verts)-98812(tris)-faces(49406))
- The model is also available as an OBJ or FBX format file for import into other 3d packages.
- Two texture packs have been included within the textures.zip file, these include the grunge and basic textures. Texture maps include Basecolor, height, metallic, roughness and normal. The maps are all saved in jpeg format at a minimum of 1024x1024px (some have been saved at 2048x2048 to maintain the scratch and grunge details)
- The FBX and OBJ files are saved as both base mesh (modifiers not applied) and ...sub1 (modifiers applied) formats
- The model is NOT rigged, but simple control objects (empties) have be created to help control the model for some basic animation
- Although not specifically designed as a game ready asset, this model has been opened and tested in unity
This product has no reviews yet