Watermelon Slicer 3D model
About this:The model has a fully textured, detailed design that allows for close-up renders, and was originally modeled in 3ds Max 2012 and rendered with V-Ray. Fidelity is optimal up to a 2K render. Renders have no postprocessing.
- 3ds Max 2012 + Vray 2.0 full setup lighting, camera
- 3ds Max 2012 standard
- Cinema 4D R12 standard ( materials and textures was setup )
- Maya 2012 standard ( materials and textures was setup )
- Lightwave 11 ( materials and textures was setup )
- FBX 2012
- OBJ 2012
- No isolated vertices
- No coincident vertices
- No coincident/coplanar faces
- Quads and Triangles only ( Clean edge flow, mostly quads, subdividable topology, no poles with more than 5 edges on the model, holding/support edges present to retain shape after subdivision )
- Models resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Meshsmooth/Turbosmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
- Real-world scale ( We make 3d model from actual size and images reference. It is best for making video intro, marketing, animation, games... )
- Naming and Organization ( All geometry is contained in a single layer structure, with the layer having the same name as the product. )
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Textures highquality, enough for close-up render ( 2048-4096 pixels )
- UVWs mapping with mixed: overlapping and non-overlapping
About bee3dd team:
- Top skill with hard-surface modeling
- Can use over 10 softwaves to make 3d models
- Offer: 3d models of electronic - car - product design - architect ( you can find a lot of model in our store ) Every model we build goes through thorough Quality assessment both visual and technical to make sure the assets look realistic and the models are of the best quality.
This product has no reviews yet