Knife and Fork Tableware Cutlery low-poly 3d model ready for Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), games and other real-time apps.
High detailed photorealistic 3D model of classic style knife and fork. The model is completely UV-mapped and smoothable, made with 3ds Max 2011 and V-Ray 2.40.03.
* Model was made with clean topology based on loops and quads.
* Support edges are provided to retain model's shape after subdivision.
* Model provides level of details enough for close-up renders.
* Objects, groups, materials, textures in a scene have unique and meaningful names.
* Model has real world scale (system units - cm).
* Base of model was positioned at the World Origin (0,0,0) just above the grid.
* Model provides clean non-overlapping UVs.
* Two *.max files are provided: for V-Ray render and Scanline render.
* File formats: 3ds Max 2011, Maya 2011, Cinema4D R13, 3DS, OBJ, FBX, DWG.
* Along with model only file, .max scene is provided which includes cameras and lighting setup used to render preview images and turnarounds.
* The model is completely ready for visualization.
* All previews were rendered in 3ds max with V-Ray render engine using mesh subdivision level 2.
Model turnaround footage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJNuuQzDhSI
The following formats are included in the pack:
.max (3ds Max 2011, V-Ray 2.40.3 render)
.max (3ds Max 2011, Scanline render)
.mb (Maya 2011 (Binary), Maya Software render)
.c4d (Cinema 4D R13, default render)
.obj (Wavefront Technologies)
.fbx (Autodesk FBX version 2013.3)
.3ds (3D Studio)
.dwg (AutoCAD 2000)
.OBJ, .FBX, .3DS, .DWG were exported straight from 3ds Max.
Vertex count: knife - 538, fork - 734
knife - quads: 534, tris: 4, n-gons: none
fork - quads: 732, tris: none, n-gons: none
knife H=1.0cm, W=2.6cm, L=22.5cm
fork H=1.8cm, W=2.7cm, L=19.7cm
UV map: non-overlaping
The model is deployed with base mesh subdivision. To get more smooth look in renderings apply subdividing procedure to the mesh, ex. TurboSmooth modifier in 3ds Max.