Common Cutlery Set 7 Pieces Low-poly 3D model
Photorealistic 3D model of common cutlery set 7 pieces: table knife, table fork, table spoon, dessert knife, dessert fork, dessert spoon, teaspoon. The model is completely UV-mapped, smoothable, 3D print ready, made with 3ds Max 2011 and V-Ray 2.40.
Other cutlery pieces of this series: https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-models?keywords=common+cutlery+vkstudio
- Model's clean topology is based on loops and quads.
- Support of edges retains model shape when subdivided.
- The level of details is enough for close-up renders.
- Objects, groups, materials, textures have unique and meaningful names.
- Model has real world scale (system units - centimeters).
- Base of the models is at the World Origin (0,0) just above the grid.
- Model has clean non-overlapping UVs.
- Two *.max files are provided: with V-Ray materials and Standard materials.
- Along with model only file, .max scene is provided including cameras and lighting setup, used to render preview images.
- The model is completely ready for visualization.
- Each mesh is put in a separate file.
- 3 levels of mesh subdivision is delivered for 3DS, FBX, OBJ formats: 0, 1, 2
- STL files of hight and low resolution for 3D printing and exchange with CAD software are included.
- Product previews were rendered in 3DS Max with V-Ray renderer using mesh subdivision level 2.
The following formats are included in the pack:
- max (Autodesk 3ds Max® 2011, V-Ray renderer)
- max (Autodesk 3ds Max® 2011, Scanline renderer)
- ma (Autodesk Maya® 2011 (ASCII), Maya Software renderer)
- mb (Autodesk Maya® 2011 (Binary), Maya Software renderer)
- c4d (Maxon Cinema 4D R13, default renderer)
- 3ds (3D Studio)
- fbx (Autodesk FBX version 2013.3)
- obj (Wavefront Technologies)
- stl (StereoLithography)
- pdf (User Guide)
- png (Previews)
FBX, OBJ and 3DS files were exported straight from Autodesk 3ds Max®.
Polygon count (6302 vertices, 6288 quads, no tris or ngons):
- Table Knife: 610 vertices, 608 quads
- Table Fork: 1006 vertices, 1004 quads
- Table Spoon: 590 vertices, 588 quads
- Dessert Knife: 1950 vertices, 1948 quads
- Dessert Fork: 966 vertices, 964 quads
- Dessert Spoon: 590 vertices, 588 quads
- Teaspoon: 590 vertices, 588 quads
- Table Knife: W=2,4cm, L=22,5cm, H=0,5cm
- Table Fork: W=2,8cm, L=19,7cm, H=2,0cm
- Table Spoon: W=4,3cm, L=19,3cm, H=2,5cm
- Dessert Knife: W=2,0cm, L=19,2cm, H=0,42cm
- Dessert Fork: W=2,3cm, L=16,8cm, H=1,8cm
- Dessert Spoon: W=3,8cm, L=17,0cm, H=2,2cm
- Teaspoon: W=3,0cm, L=13,6cm, H=1,7cm
Materials: YES, procedural UVW mapping: YES, non-overlapping Textures: NO