Modular Road Pack PBR Low-poly 3D model
Available formats are .max .fbx .obj .3ds .stl .dae all are available inside the .7z file.
Contains 4 different diffuse textures(2048x1024):
Same textures are available in PBR with 4K(4096x2048). Each PBR road texture has its own AO, basecolor, height, mask, normal and roughness maps available. PBR textures are only applied to the .max files which are seperatly foldered inside the zip.
Only one texture is applied to the models, dragging the textures onto the models inside unreal engine will do just fine UV’s are set.(tried only in unreal engine) To use other PBR textures that are given, an image that shows the material is provided.
There are 10 models available:
- CrossRoad : 40 polys, 80 tris, 42 verts
- 100m straight : 22 polys, 44 tris, 24 verts
- 60m straight : 14 polys, 28 tris, 16 verts
- 20m straight : 6 polys, 12 tris, 8 verts
- 3-CrossRoad : 34 polys, 68 tris, 36 verts
- 20m 90 turn : 36 polys, 72 tris, 38 verts
- 40m 90 turn : 60 polys, 120 tris, 62 verts
- 60 turn : 36 polys, 72 tris, 38 verts
- 90 sharp turn : 28 polys, 56 tris, 30 verts
- 90 turn : 36 polys, 72 tris, 38 verts
The models do not have UCX collision.
Contact me for more formats, i might help you with it.
The models have been tested in Unreal Engine.
The individual images belong to PBR textured models and they are rendered in 3dsmax. The images of roads that are together are taken from unreal engine with different lightning than 3dsmax.